BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 26, 2011

i cherish that person because i like that person ~

on a busy day, the person i suddenly wonder about
he kept stepping all over my vision
that one person who lives quietly in my heart
that one person who is strong

even if i just think of him, my heart become warm
as if the sun is shining on it

i cherish that person because i like that person
the words that "i love you" and the words that "i always miss you"
as much as these word are never enough, i cherish that person

when i'm alone at night, when i suddenly miss him
my heart is overflowing
as if i'm holding my breath
as i walk the streets , because i worried about him
my footsteps strip as i think
the day that aren't enough to love you

saying i love you is a preciousness, i can't do nothing about it
"cham ah-kki-go it-jyo geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo yo"

No comments:

Post a Comment