BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

rare... maybe not for me :)


ok, i'd really like to go~
hey thats not my answer...
PPUM~ i'm sorry, i can't make it
how can i make it..??
my lecturer called me all of sudden 
out of blue
but... let's me tell u d truth
"my decision is still shaking"
what a joke, am i fooling around...??
hell no....!!!
thats was my future

but, promise is promise...
CCM here we go...
i'll make sure i'd get there..
bangi ke, puchong ke cheras ke....
i x kisah u....

tapi bila fikir blk, hey,
bodohnya diri ni...
"naper tolak...?"
PPUM tu beb~
(_._) nodded ...
x pe la.. bnda dah lps, jgn dikenang~
there's no use looking back or wondering,
no buts or maybes 
i guess some things we just don't question 

i try not to worry bout a thing and enjoy d gud times life can bring~

bye bye PPUM
here i come CCUM
(sound serious~ haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment