BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

back to the future....??? of course not XD

be normal....
hey, i'm normal already... no need to be extra normal...
i'm going to my past life,
surrounding by text books, notes, a4 paper, some pen or pencil and eraser,
plus assignment (tough one, i really mean it....) 
plus some skill (what skill are you talking about...?? do u have any skill, senpai...??)
hehe.. my secret weapon, want to know what...???
"sore wa himitsu desu"
:)
best part ever, CHINGU (s)..
friends, best friends, good friends, girlfriends (ooppssss...), e.l.f (friends gak ni...), 
sahabat, kawan, teman, rakan
stop making me repeat myself !!! it's bad for my health !!
smua tu sama je but but but.....
"mbawa erti y blainan..."
faham ke x faham ni....??
ni y dipanggil bahasa tersirat dlm tsurat :)
ini THE FACT bkn FICTION...
sy ada kwn, kwn sy ada sy, sy suka bkwn, siapa x de kwn....??
jom, kwn je ngan sy...
but i kinda picky...
be aware if u want to be my friend..
make sure that u not this type (s):

  1. hypocrite
  2. don't stab me from my back (that will hurt me..), stab me in front of me (i will like you the most if u do this, my dear friends)
  3. drama queen (oooo, not my type...) full of drama, drama, dramas.. (buang masa aku je layan kau)
  4. don't talk to me if i suddenly got angry.. (it takes times to heal...) 
  5. ah, best part... kalau sy dah gaduh.. i count it, ok.... kali ketiga.. no more chance to be my friend.. we're over. full stop.... cruel....?? yes, i am...
  6. ada laa bkait ngan bnda2x alah y Na x suka..
i'm telling u this because u don't get it, u think u get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it.
get it....??

so, sem br pun dah nk start, kita buka buku baru ye...
new chapter...
0-0
mulakan harimu dgn senyuman...
renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal~



No comments:

Post a Comment